WELCOME DRESSAGE WINNIPEG VOLUNTEERS!
The board is excited to offer three shows in Winnipeg in 2019.
Volunteering is a great way to meet new people and keep club costs low!
We need volunteers to:
- Announce the riders at the show. You would work from the office booth.
- Scribe for the judges. You need training/experience. Contact Ann Loewen at email@example.com for more info.
- Whip-In or direct the riders from the warm up ring to the show ring.
- Run tests from the judges booth to the show office. This is a great position for younger volunteers!
- Score tests in the show office.
- Help with show set up on the Thursday prior to the show. This takes about 2 hours and is usually done in the late afternoon.
- Provide overnight security at the show. Each night is counted as 8 hours of volunteer time.
- Open and close the show ring gates for the horses - only for the September show.
- Volunteer to help/bring in food for our annual BBQ.
- Volunteer to help with our annual Awards Banquet.
- Join the board!
If you have an questions regarding volunteering, please email our Volunteer Coordinator Barb McMillin at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to your support!